We're looking for the best and brightest to define the future of data technologies.
- React and Node
- Knowledge and experience of all stages of software development in highly agile working environment.
- Experience of design, development, testing and deployment of web applications on a cloud environment.
- Hands-on development experience using ReactJs, NodeJS.
- Knowledge of Go
- Strong Agile development experience.
- Interested in blockchain
- Enjoy solving problems
- Able to work on own initiative
- Must be proactive and take ownership from start till closure.
We are looking for a Software Developer with a passion for blockchain, experience of Java and of working in complex business domains.
You will be part of a talented software engineering team working on highly scalable products and services. There will be opportunity to reveal your creative side as well, on the unfathomably large applicability of a global public blockchain.
- Designing and developing high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems and delivering high-availability and performance
- Contributing in all areas of the development process
- Writing well designed, testable, efficient code
What we look for
- Essential: Passion for blockchain
- Desirable: Experience writing an application utilising a blockchain
- Desirable: Experience with Java
- Desirable: Experience with Golang
- Desirable: Experience with JS
The main responsibilities of the Researcher / Senior Researcher are as follows:
- Research and draft white papers based on a backlog of ideas as prioritised by the Director of Research. Most of these ideas come directly from our Chief Scientist Dr Craig Wright.
- Conduct research to the highest academic and industry standards. This involves:
- Scientifically rigorous approach to research
- Commitment to peer review, active collaboration, and clear communication (both inside and outside the team)
- Producing white papers of a quality similar to an academic or industry journal
- Actively contribute to our seminar series.
- Support turning white papers into patent applications. This is achieved by liaising with internal and external patent attorneys.
- Support professional services and engineering teams when requested. For example, in the form of a Subject Matter Expert.
- Assist with recruitment and training.
Qualifications and Requirements
You should be able to demonstrate knowledge in least one of the following:
- Mathematical sciences
- Applied cryptography and network security
- Distributed computing
- Data science
- Software engineering using languages such as Python or C++
The following are required:
- The ability to work independently to produce scientific research papers, ideally demonstrated through journal and/or conference publications
- Critical thinking and logical reasoning
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
The following are desirable:
- Understanding of blockchain fundamentals
- Familiarity with agile project management techniques
- Awareness of software/programming principles
- Knowledge of financial processes, systems, and products
- Consultancy or client-facing experience
- Line-management experience
- Experience producing patent applications
- Our academic requirements are:
- PhD in a relevant field of study or:
- Lower degree in a relevant field of study combined with industrial experience or demonstrating exceptional potential