London, United Kingdom
Who we look for
We are looking for smart people who are able to work quickly with highly skilled peers. Our team is small and distributed but very high functioning. We need people who can self-start and solve problems on their own. They also need to collaborate with both internal and community stakeholders.
They need to understand system and API hardening.
We are looking for people who understand software development and QA best practices. This means that,
- they excel at formal requirements analysis;
- they are fanatical about automation;
- they understand modern continuous deployment concepts and technology.
We are looking for people who cannot only manage the quality of a software product but also execute release management of such components. This would also include being part of the community engagement process.
- Own the generation, execution, and automation of test cases
- Executes the functional & performance testing strategy (mostly automated & manual for smoke testing)
- Work with team and QA Lead in generation of test plans, scripts, and procedures
- Work with the business and community stakeholders to ensure that the products perform per specification
- Oversee technical execution of release management
- Collaborate with management and team on evaluating peer performance
- Must have 5+ years expertise in test plan and test case creation.
- Must have good experience in Python and test automation frameworks (like Robot Framework).
- Must: As alternative to Python, resource with demonstrable experience in core Java, RESTFul API, Selenium frameworks, etc. will be considered.
- Must have expertise with manual, functional automation and performance testing.
- Must have working experience in an environment which includes tools like JIRA, Confluence, HP Quality Centre, TestRail or similar test management tools.
- Good to have: exposure to load testing tools like LoadRunner, JMeter, or similar tools
- Experience with Linux and Windows environment
- Experience with dealing with formal requirements
- Must have good communication skills (written & verbal).
- Must be proactive and take ownership from start till closure.
What we offer
We are offering a competitive salary including excellent benefits on top:
- Pension match scheme up to 5%
- Private healthcare insurance, where dependants can be added
- Life assurance of 4x times the salary
- 25 days of holidays
- Workplace perks
nChain is the global leader in advisory, research, and development of blockchain technologies – providing the tools and techniques for a scalable, stable, and secure infrastructure in global trade. Our focus is to enable global adoption and enterprise-level usage of the Bitcoin SV blockchain.
Through nChain’s intellectual property and services, businesses and institutions benefit from user-friendly, feasible, and reliable product implementations.