Quality Assurance Engineer
Location: London, United Kingdom
We expect you to
- Own the generation, execution, and automation of test cases.
- Executes the functional and performance testing strategy.
- Executes the test automation strategy and execution.
- Work with team and QA Lead in generation of test plans.
- Work with the business and community stakeholders to ensure that the products perform per specification.
- Oversee technical execution of release management.
- Collaborate with management and team on evaluating peer performance.
We are looking for
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of experience in the software testing life cycle.
- Must have good experience in any of the automation frameworks like Robot, Selenium WebDriver, Rest Assured, or anything equivalent)
- Must have experience working in GIT commands through the command line.
- Must have experience working in a Linux environment and be comfortable with UNIX commands.
- Must have experience working in a cloud-based environment like AWS or Azure (Preferably AWS).
- Must demonstrate working experience in tools like Jenkins, Dockers, Kubernetes and, Terraform.
- Must have working experience in an environment which includes tools like JIRA, Confluence, HP Quality Centre, TestRail, or similar test management tools.
- Not required to have DevOps skills at expert level but should have experience and willingness to learn more and deliver.
- Must have good communication skills (written & verbal)
- Must be proactive and take ownership from start until closure
At nChain, two days will never be the same.
We are cultivating a strong social culture and are focused on provided benefits for our people.
Benefits at nChain
A pension match scheme of up to 5%.
Private healthcare insurance.
Business Travel insurance.
Life assurance of 4 times the salary.
25 days of holidays + bank holidays.
Central London location.
If you believe that this position suits you, than we kindly ask you to send us your CV.
Only 1 and .PDF File format is allowed
(.PDF FILE FORMAT REQUIRED)