A quick overview
We are looking for a Product Analyst to join our growing product team.
At nChain, initiatives are ground-breaking using blockchain technology to deliver innovative solutions. We are looking for Products Analysts to be self-starters, able to think outside the box and contribute to shaping customer solutions. While candidates are not expected to possess technical knowledge of blockchain technology from day one, you should have a general interest in emerging technologies and desire to learn about these and understand how they can be applied to Business.
The Product Analyst will be responsible for the initiation, discovery, feasibility, and supporting the delivery of a wide range of products and projects. They will work closely with business stakeholders to ensure requirements are fully understood and clearly documented and with internal development teams to support successful project delivery.
We expect you to
- Engage with the business stakeholders in consulting and internal engagements to elicit both functional and non-functional requirements from key stakeholders using a variety of requirements analysis techniques
- Capture product roadmap features and ensure that they are transformed into well-defined product requirements. Lead the documentation of user stories and non functional requirements that enable features to be delivered and act as their custodian throughout the delivery lifecycle
- Shape the product roadmap through the presentation of data-based recommendations, providing a critical eye for requirements, identifying gaps and working with the team to constructively remediate them.
- Owning our product data processes; define and police best practices
- Measuring and analysing adoption and engagement with product features and updates
Raising the bar for data analytics in Product by providing crafted guidance, championing best practices, and ensuring the correct tools are available and adopted
- Consistently check all reporting and analysis for accuracy and work proactively with colleagues to ensure they are making accurate data-led decisions
- Working alongside the product manager to shape, create and update your roadmap balancing the strategic agenda, service performance goals, and your own creative direction
- Understand the perspective and drivers of technical and non-technical stakeholders and mediate between them
- Possess or develop subject matter knowledge in markets that the product portfolio addresses eg. CBDC
- Responsible for gathering requirements for different business units (i.e. Commercial, Finance, etc.) and translating the requirements into user stories with Behavioural Driven Development focus (BDD)
- Use process modelling skills to map client processes and data flows to the services provided by the product portfolio
- Liaising with QA, development, process change, project management and delivery teams to ensure clarity of requirements and goals
- Supporting and providing guidance on the different projects and requirements making sure that they are being aligned and approved by the Product Owners
Experience & REQUIREMENTS
We are looking for
- Understanding of conceptual data modelling
5 years’ + professional experience as a Product analyst
- Degree Level Education
- Proven stakeholder management experience,
Hands-on functional experience across various industry sectors
- Extensive understanding of the commercialisation of such cryptocurrencies as bitcoin cash
- An understanding of different project methodologies including waterfall and Agile.
- Interest in new technologies and how these are applied to business.
- Exposure to new product development process
- Excellent relationship and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Stakeholder Management – ability to build strong relationships with all stakeholders
- Workflow tools experience
- Time Management skills when estimating the time requirements for projects
At nChain, two days will never be the same.
We are cultivating a strong social culture and are focused on provided benefits for our people.