IT Support and Infrastructure Analyst
A quick overview
We are looking for an IT Support and Infrastructure analyst to join our growing IT Team based in our London Office.
You will be joining a team who are highly enthusiastic about providing our users with an excellent experience as well as supporting and monitoring the infrastructure of our users.
We expect you to
- Ensure that systems / services are provided at an optimum performance level that meet agreed SLA
- Maintain, update, and create documentation for IT support team and staff.
- Keep systems up to date through regular managed updates.
- Monitor networking equipment and servers.
- Provide support in person to staff within the office.
- Provide telephone and email support to staff working remotely.
- Identify opportunities for improvement and make recommendations to line management.
Experience & REQUIREMENTS
We are looking for
- Majority of MS365, Azure, JAMF, Windows10/11, Mac OS, Cisco, environment.
- Also support Linux, Development cloud environments like AWS, physical, hosted and cloud servers/services.
- Supporting R&D or developer’s users and environments (desirable).
- 1-2 years’ experience within networking technology (including DHCP, switches, routers, firewalls, NAT, wireless protocols, and TCP/IP and particularly Cisco, Palo Alto).
- Knowledge of network segmentation (VLANs, VRF) and routing.
- 5+ years of experience in general on-premises systems administration.
- 5+ years of experience supporting a Microsoft Azure (desirable) / Microsoft 365
- Good general level of education. A-levels or equivalent, with GCSE grades A-C or equivalent in English Language and Mathematics.
- Desired: degree or equivalent; bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems or related field preferred.
- Desired: CompTIA A+, CompTIA Net+ certification or any other related IT professional certification.
- Desired: knowledge and interest of bitcoin/blockchain.
At nChain, two days will never be the same.
We are cultivating a strong social culture and are focused on provided benefits for our people.