The New Propositions Manager will report to the Head of Product & Design having the
• Helping to identify R&D project with high commercial and product feasibility.
• Bring Product Sprint ideas into business readiness delivering PoCs and MVPs.
• Documents and present MVP results to determine full product feasibility and market
• Work with UX Researchers to assess the needs of users and develop personas and
• Work closely with engineering team to leverage algorithmic classifiers to ensure legal
liabilities and content policy commitments at scale.
• Iterate on product process based on user feedback, tech constraints, etc.
• Help to drive product development process across a broad set of stakeholders.
• Research the current market for similar products and compare results to determine
USP and product potential.
• Have the ability to quickly grasp and distil highly complex matters into clean,
Leading on user experience research capability
• Lead the strategic research vision for design team
• Champion UX research at every level of the company
• Drive research processes, focussing on what the organisation needs, leading to
meaningful user-centred actions
Outcome of the job
We like to judge success against outcomes. We would expect you to achieve the following
headline outcomes after one year.
• Establish a user research process for validating commercial opportunities and
external client projects
• Establish good working relationships with the commercial and strategy, design, and
business development teams.
• Create a vision and tangible plan of expanding your capability across the
• Strong experiences managing and leading multi-disciplinary teams.
• Technical expertise for Blockchain technologies and software.
• Ability to take the initiative to drive projects forward.
• Capability to articulate positions and advocate strategies/designs.
• Have an unrelenting passion for Bitcoin and product development.
• Ability to work with researchers to understand their technical work.
• Experience in developing MVP’s from PoC’s.
• Aptitude for identifying the commercial promise of a technical development.
• Ability to assess potential markets for product feasibility and USP.
• Demonstrable ability to assess, document and present product strengths and
• Ability to deliver quality work on a tight schedule.
Skills and experience
• Excellent collaborative skills.
• Capable of working in a loosely structured organization.
• Extraordinary written and verbal communication.
• Capable of interfacing with both R&D and product teams