Location: London, United Kingdom
A quick overview
We have an exciting opportunity for an internal auditor to join nChain, supporting the Head of Audit and Assurance to ensure compliance with internal procedures. This role is a fantastic opportunity to harness your audit experience and really make an impact. The successful candidate will possess a thorough knowledge of accounting procedures and a sound judgement.
We expect you to
- Supporting and assisting the Head of Audit and Assurance in planning, executing and reporting the results of internal audits.
- Determine internal audit scope and develop annual plans
- Obtain, analyse and evaluate accounting documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts etc
- Lead guiding the operations team – performing risk assessments on key business activities and using this information to guide what should be covered in audits
- Researching and assessing how well risk management processes are working
- Evaluates the adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls relating to risks in different department functions
- Document process and prepare audit findings memorandum
- Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement
- Preparing internal audit reports and reporting to Audit & Risk Committee and Head of Audit.
- Interacting with staff to obtain an understanding of relevant risks, controls and processes.
- Conducting research and successfully complete the assigned audit training requirements necessary to maintain relevance.
- Monitoring audit progress and project manage to completion stage.
- Maintain audit data rooms and undertake project to achieve efficiencies in the Fin Ops and Audit Department
- Undertake research for accounting and related technical articles and assist in internal publications.
Experience & REQUIREMENTS
We are looking for
- BS degree in Accounting or Finance
- High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills
- Proven working experience as an Internal Auditor
At nChain, two days will never be the same.
We are cultivating a strong social culture and are focused on provided benefits for our people.
Benefits at nChain
25 days of holidays + bank holidays.
A pension match scheme of up to 5%.
Private healthcare insurance, where dependents can be added.
Cycle to work scheme
Life assurance of 4 times the salary.
Exciting office culture
Employee benefits and rewards platfom
If you believe that this position suits you, than we kindly ask you to send us your CV.
Only 1 and .PDF File format is allowed
(.PDF FILE FORMAT REQUIRED)