HR Operations Manager
A quick overview
The “HR Operations Manager”, primarily based in Zug, will ensure that all aspects of People operations run smoothly in support of the global nChain business. The role will be responsible for further shaping our global safe and supportive work environment. Full responsibility will be given for implementing our “Talent & Leadership workstreams” in regards to mapping out and
developing our global structure, HR processes and to renewing our HR policies.
The HR Operations Manager will report to the Chief People Officer and will be based in Zug. As part of the Global People & Culture team, this role will ensure our overall company values & culture and business needs are well reflected in our local HR best practices in all our locations in UK, Slovenia and Switzerland. The role will be responsible for the operational elements of HR functions, ensuring that they are aligned with our global business strategy.
The position will suit an individual who has diverse HR operational experience in identifying development needs of HR processes, policies and systems across global teams and in developing global solutions with the necessary local perspective. This is a new role for nChain due to the significant growth over the past two years. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to stamp their own mark on how this role should be implemented within nChain.
We expect you to
• Work closely with Global People & Culture Team to plan and implement People Ops strategies, ensuring alignment with business strategy
• Ensure our central HR system (BambooHR) is maintained and integrated globally for the
appropriate management of all people data in all locations
• Lead our business’ global integration strategy by reflecting a collaborative and empowering culture in all our HR processes and policies:
• Take overall responsibility for HR Processes:
• Review internal HR processes and policies, update and continuously reflect the needs of fast-growing global organization for all our locations
• Take overall responsibility for HR Policies:
• Implement, consistently review and maintaining local company policies that align with global standards, reflecting local differences and legislation
Document and update regularly all global HR processes to foster a global, transparent and efficient know-how sharing and collaboration in all our locations
• Effectively interpret and communicate process and policy changes to talents/stakeholders to drive cultural and structural organizational development
• Present monthly progress reports on Talent & Leadership workstreams to ensure timely
integration of global HR Processes and Policies
Experience & REQUIREMENTS
We are looking for
• Degree in Human Resources Management or relevant fields
• 5-8 yrs demonstrated experience as an HR Operations Manager or similar role
• Strong knowledge of general HR best practices and employment
• Proven experience in implementing and improving HR processes in different locations,
with a global alignment
• Held a similar position, preferably in the technology/fintech field in internationally
• Experience working with global, remote teams and different time zones
• Ability to develop clear and fair company policies
• Ability to work autonomously
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment
• Strong data affinity, accurate, analytical, and holistic thinking
• Proactive, self-motivated, and independent self-starter
• Excellent stakeholder management skills
• Cultural awareness and sensitivity
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English. Additional German language skills preferred.
• Readiness to travel to our offices in UK and Slovenia
At nChain, two days will never be the same.
We are cultivating a strong social culture and are focused on provided benefits for our people.