Compensation & Benefits Partner
A quick overview
We are looking for a Compensation and Benefits Expert as part of our global People and Culture Team to be based in our Zug office. This role involves planning and overseeing our company’s compensation and benefits programs globally, that will also establish best practices in our bonus and benefits programs across our global offices in Switzerland, UK and Slovenia.
A perfect candidate should have extensive experience leading compensation and benefits programs, along with excellent decision-making skills. The Compensation and Benefits Partner will report to the Chief People Officer and will be based in Zug.
The position will suit an individual who has strong experience in implementing compensation and benefits processes across global teams and in developing global solutions with the necessary local perspective. This is a new role for nChain due to the significant growth over the past two years. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to stamp their own mark on how this role should be implemented within nChain.
We expect you to
• Collaborating with the Group CEO, CPO and CFO to identify, evaluate and deliver effective compensation solutions for attracting, motivating, rewarding and retaining talents
• Evaluating existing compensation and benefits programs, policies, and procedures and implementing performance driven global compensation framework across UK, Slovenia and Switzerland
• Designing the basic compensation structures in the organization (grading system, job evaluation system, job description policy, promotion policy, etc) aligned with the corporate culture and the corporate values
• Setting up internal reporting system to measure KPI driven results and linking w/ new global performance driven compensation program
• Providing communication and guidance on Compensation & Benefits initiatives, policies/programs
• Taking responsibility for the group-wide annual compensation process and other recurring initiatives:
Experience & REQUIREMENTS
We are looking for
• Strong knowledge of statutory requirements
• Experience of implementing and managing compensation and benefits programs
• Strong background in finance and statistical analysis
• 5-8 years of experience in a similar position preferably in the technology/fintech field in
internationally oriented organizations
• Readiness to travel: United Kingdom (London); Slovenia
• Held a similar position, preferably in the technology/fintech field in internationally oriented
• Experience working with global, remote teams and different time zones
• Strong analytical, conceptual and problem-solving skills
• In-depth MS Excel skills
• Excellent communication and project management skills
• Proactive, collaborative, inquisitive and forward-thinking mindset; a willingness to
continuously improve own skills and the quality of our services
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English. Additional German language skills preferred
At nChain, two days will never be the same.
We are cultivating a strong social culture and are focused on provided benefits for our people.