• Creating a range of content to support the campaign, product marketing and the brand
effort including thought leadership, brochures etc.
• Own and execute the brand and content strategy
• Integration of content programs with brand campaigns to drive brand affinity
• Find PR opportunities, partnerships, and campaigns that would help grow and elevate
the brand working closely with our Communications Team
• Develop and implement brand guidelines
• Manage multiple agencies to support the brand and content effort
• Support the company in the development of the brand strategy and work with Design
Team on the creative development.
• Keeping up to date with content trends, consumer preferences, and advancements
• Create messaging frameworks to help steer campaigns and product go to market plans
• Work closely with design team on brand guidelines and messaging
• Line management responsibilities
Experience & Requirements
• Excellent writing capability
• Relationship building / networking – establish a rapport and build trust with key
• Understanding of brand management and development in a digital context.
• Experience at writing content for specific audiences and media
• Extensive experience of brand and content development, ideally gained in technology
• Creative flair and a passion to write engaging content across, long form content, blogs,
emails and website platforms
• Excellent attention to detail
• Agency management to produce longer form content for strategic campaigns including
• Strong relationship management skills
• Build tone of voice for marketing communications
• Business and Marketing acumen
• Bachelor’s degree in relevant field such as Marketing, Communications or Journalism
• 3 years + in a managerial role.
• 5-10 years in a brand/content role
• Highly proficient in all MS Office packages and general understanding of Adobe creative
• Influencing skills – listening, questioning and summarising
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills,
• Comfortable collaborating across departments within the business.
• A broad knowledge of media channels and landscape.
• Exceptional problem solving and decision-making skills.
• Ability to clearly articulate the brand
• Lead content creation across demand generation and thought leadership
• Create and manage messaging frameworks to help steer internal and external audiences
• Multi-tasking – manages several tasks simultaneously
• Excellent content and copy writing skills/journalism