London, United Kingdom
nChain is looking for a Solutions Architect to join our team.
To be considered, please submit your resume by clicking “Apply” at the bottom of this page.
Reports To: CTO
We are the global leader in the Research, Development and Deployment of Blockchain and Cryptographic technologies. The Solutions Architect role will require an expert in the underlying technologies and extending our products and services by conceiving and applying innovations. The role requires designing architecture specifically for fascinating and complex research programs. The Solutions Architect should ideally understand and aspire to evolve the environment into which these products will be launched, maximising impact.
We know that great technology needs great people. That’s why we offer competitive salaries and benefit packages, and the unique opportunity to work with some of the greatest minds and cutting-edge technology in blockchain.
- Effectively engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously, some of which will be focussed on the development of bitcoin technology and nChain products
- Collaborate independently with researchers to design architecture and enhance concepts to drive the direction of the requirements
- Interface and communicate with the software development team
- Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to establish technical vision and overview
- Produce requirements using document analysis, requirements workshops, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis
- Have ongoing desire to maintain efficiency across techno-functional projects
- Interact with nChain Chief Scientist Dr Craig Wright and Jimmy Nguyen, turning their ideas into workload for the development team
- Offer insight and advice to the board as needed
The Solutions Architect should possess the initiative to lead and implement technical and functional solutions in several areas of the business, through effective interaction with teams of highly qualified research and development specialists and senior-level software developers.
- Solutions Architect with some data/infrastructure/security architecture knowledge
- Proficient with full UML methodology to create models of the requirements, through complex use cases, class models, sequence diagrams and state machines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills contributing to converting models into articulate language, surrounding documentation/literature and presentations
- Ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of executives, managers, subject matter experts and credible researchers
- Extensive experience and knowledge of back-end programming systems
- Understanding of software development lifecycle.
nChain Limited is the global leader in blockchain research and development, and is the R&D service provider in the nChain Group. The nChain Group mission is to enable worldwide adoption and enterprise-level usage of the Bitcoin network – focusing on Bitcoin Cash as the true Bitcoin.